Our new luxury condominiums are rising 23 stories above the glorious Gulf of Mexico
Infinity at The Colony is the destination of your life’s journey. 96 exquisite residences, are destined to be a haven of infinite experiences. Our premium residences are designed with open-concept floor plans, endless amenities including poolside luxury cabanas, a par-3 putting course, guest suites and indoor and outdoor entertainment areas.
Explore the newest luxury condos in Southwest Florida – only at Infinity.
- Grand lobby with lounge & reception area
- Social room with bar, prep kitchen & TV areas
- Large mail room and separate package room
- Private theatre with both reclining & bar seating
- Fitness center with:
- Massage room
- Sauna & steam rooms
- Hot and cold plunge pools
- Locker rooms
- 4 guest suites with full bath, mini-fridge and sink
- Private 2-car garage, one with outlet for electric vehicle charging (charger not included)
- Private storage unit in garage or back of house (per plan)
- Large meeting room with sliding door for privacy or open gatherings
- Equipped dog grooming room
- Bicycle storage area
- Beach-entry pool with large sun shelf & hot tub
- Pool with 2 lap lanes & shaded daybeds
- Pickleball courts with seating
- Poolside café with food & bar service & indoor/outdoor seating
- Game room with:
- Arcade games
- Table tennis
- Air hockey, foosball & skeeball
- Beau Welling designed par-3 putting course
- Elevated hot & cold plunge pools
- 2 bocce lawns with shaded trellis area
- Shuttle access to a 34-acre private island beach
- Fire pit seating areas
- Yoga lawns
- Dog park
Featuring a par-3 putting course
Infinity will offer a par-3 putting course designed by Beau Welling for a fun-focused golf experience for players of all levels.
Designed with an emphasis on enjoyment for residents and guests of all skill levels, the putting course will be reminiscent of a traditional golf experience rather than themed miniature golf of the past.
The course will ultimately include two separate nine-hole loops that will provide serious golfers an opportunity to test their skills while simultaneously delivering a friendly, fun activity for groups new to the game. Featuring movement on the putting surfaces that you would find on green-grass golf courses, the holes will require players to navigate strategic turf bunkering along with contouring, humps and slopes to reach the pins.